Online Maths KS3 Tutors
Principal Tutors provide private online tutors in Maths at KS3 Level.
Why Choose Principal Tutors?
- We are teachers and we know the UK curriculum (no students allowed!)
- We tutor-pupil match for you.
- We can record all lessons at your request
- We provide written feedback after every lesson
- We provide customer support (again, by a teacher)
Why Principal Tutors?
We help at all levels of the education system to achieve their true potential and academic goals.
We only work with Qualified teachers who have significant classroom experience teaching the UK National Curriculum.
Simply tell us about your requirements and we will introduce you to the right tutor for your child. If you are not happy, we will allocate you an alternative tutor at any time
Personal Customer Support
With years of experience in the education field, we can provide you with a personal touch to customer service, so that you can contact us to discuss any aspect of your child’s education any time.
Every stage of our children’s education is important.
The school system is designed as a progression so that each year of knowledge provides the foundation for the next.
Implemented by the Education Reform Act 1988, the national curriculum introduced the concept of the Key Stages in a child’s education. The first stages, 0, 1 and 2 apply to primary school and carry the responsibility of preparing the ground for the more complex study at secondary school. Their influence in the core subjects of Maths, Science and English is huge.
Since Key Stage 3 covers the first three years of secondary school, it makes a considerable contribution to the preparedness for the next two years of GCSE study.
This is probably most significant in Maths, where a solid understanding of each KS3 topic is essential for tackling the GCSE syllabus. A pupil who struggles at this stage may find it almost impossible to attain the maths GCSE results of which they would otherwise be capable.
The progress of pupils can be hampered for all sorts of reasons. Class size can be a factor as can the disruptive behaviour of others. A pupil might miss lengthy periods of school through injury or illness. Whatever the reason, these years are crucial.
Your child doesn’t have the luxury of time to make up any deficit, which is why private maths KS3 tutoring is the perfect answer. The individual attention a pupil receives can transform their outcomes and doesn’t even need to be in person. By engaging with KS3 maths tutors online, your child can get all the support and guidance they need.
Suzanne is really helping to increase my son’s confidence in maths. Her manner is very positive and she gives lots of positive reinforcement. She is calm, constructive and willing to adapt her lesson to the needs of the child
My daughter has progressed significantly in just 4 weeks. Her confidence with maths is improving so quickly. Would definitely recommend to others who are struggling and need a boost in confidence.
The initial communication from Principal Tutors was swift and efficient. The maths tutor was allocated to my son within a couple of days and we have found her to be excellent. My son enjoys his tutor lessons with her. Her support has helped him so much already (after a few lessons) and his confidence in mathematics has grown greatly in that time. Her communication with me as a parent has also been excellent. Thank you Principal Tutors – we are so glad we found you!!!!!
Maths Tutor – Mark
“We were put in touch with a maths tutor called Mark, who was able to help my son with his maths work on a weekly basis. He has made really good progress with his maths and has improved in confidence also. Great tutor.”
Why choose Principal Tutors for your key stage 3 maths tuition?
The idea of using private tutors is nothing new, but in combining it with digital technology, Principal Tutors have reinvented the concept. There are several advantages to working with KS3 maths tutors online. The most obvious is the sheer convenience of scheduling sessions and carrying them out at home. There is also the significant benefit of choosing your maths KS3 tutoring mentor from among the very best teaching talents wherever they live and work – locality is not an issue. In addition, the technology our tutors use gives your child the freedom to replay tuition sessions as often as they wish because everything can be recorded at your request.
What makes Principal Tutors different?
- If you believe your child would benefit from private key stage 3 maths tuition to supplement what they gain from school, then you need a provider you can trust. Our service has been designed according to five principle elements which we believe make our maths KS3 tutoring the best online service you can find.
We engage only fully qualified, experienced teachers. We do not use undergraduates or even newly qualified teachers, no matter how bright and accomplished they are. When you decide to work with one of our KS3 maths tutors online, you can be guaranteed your tutor will be fully conversant with all the current requirements of maths key stage 3.
- We will evaluate your needs and allocate a tutor accordingly. That tutor will then conduct an informal assessment to identify the pupil’s baseline. After this, your tutor will devise a teaching and study programme personalised to suit your child.
- The time our clients spend with KS3 maths tutors online is their own. That’s why, if you request it, we offer the unlimited facility to playback any and all sessions until the pupil’s understanding is solid and complete.
- The relationship is designed to use feedback in the most positive way, to improve the experience and performance of both parties.
- Although the pupil-tutor relationship is a very personal one, it is also a transaction which means that occasionally, parents or pupils will need to call on customer support. At Principal Tutors this is not left to office admin staff. It is provided by equally qualified and experienced teachers who can understand problems and find swift solutions.
Principal Tutors is here to help your child shine at key stage 3 maths.