Online A Level Biology Tutors
Principal Tutors provide private online tutors for A Level Biology tuition.
Why Choose Principal Tutors?
- We are teachers and we know the UK curriculum (no students allowed!)
- We tutor-pupil match for you.
- We record all online lessons for you to watch back
- We provide written feedback after every lesson
- We provide customer support (again, by a teacher!)
Why Principal Tutors?
We help at all levels of the education system to achieve their true potential and academic goals.
We only work with Qualified teachers who have significant classroom experience teaching the UK National Curriculum.
Simply tell us about your requirements and we will introduce you to the right tutor for your child. If you are not happy, we will allocate you an alternative tutor at any time
Personal Customer Support
With years of experience in the education field, we can provide you with a personal touch to customer service, so that you can contact us to discuss any aspect of your child’s education any time.
A level biology prepares students to study at university, find an apprenticeship, or enter employment
A levels are the next level up from GCSEs and are studied in school years 12 and 13, equivalent to ages 16-18. The biology curriculum at this level covers topics as diverse as genetics, energy transfers between organisms and biological molecules. Practical experiments form part of the study programme, together with applying advanced scientific theories. Students are also expected to be able to draw conclusions and devise experiments to prove or disprove a hypothesis, evaluating the reasons behind these.
The step up to A level study can feel like a big jump, requiring more independent learning and covering more complex subject matter and some students can find this difficult.
Sessions with an A level biology tutor online can help support this, however, providing extra time and space for students to consolidate learning and overcome any difficulties. A level biology online tuition is also helpful for students who have missed any time off school, due to absence or illness, or because of changing school or sixth form.
Thank you for recommending such an amazing physics tutor for my son. We are now confident he will achieve the graded he needs to get into the uni of his choice, which is all down to the support we received from Principal Tutors and our wonderful tutor.
I cannot thank you enough, my daughter has improved in confidence so much after the help she receives form her chemistry and biology tutor.
An amazing science teacher, engaging and patient. My son adores her. Thank you!
“I called Principal Tutors to find a science tutor for my daughter as she was struggling with understanding science at school. The tutor was really helpful and patient and helped my daughter with no just science topics but with exam technique, and revision schedules aswell as her maths. Really happy with the service overall.”
How sessions with an A level biology tutor online can support students:
- Biology is a very popular subject at university, which can lead to careers in scientific research, conservation, ecology and healthcare, among other areas. This means that places on biology degree courses are limited, with spaces going to high-performing students. Private tuition can help your child achieve higher grades, which gives them the best chance of securing a degree at their preferred university or moving successfully into employment or an apprenticeship.
- The assessment criteria for the biology curriculum include a number of challenging exams. Online tuition with an A level biology teacher can support exam preparation by helping your child to complete practice papers and develop a revision schedule.
- A level biology tutoring online sessions give your child more time to study, helping them to understand how they learn best and allowing them to develop independent learning skills which will be invaluable if they decide to progress onto university.
- Online A level biology sessions can be fun and a low stress way to understand difficult concepts. This should leave your child feeling more confident which can also have a positive impact on their classroom experience, helping them to gain more from their lessons.
- All of our science tutors are experienced and qualified teachers and can deliver learning in a flexible way which works for the student. They are subject specialists and will take time to cover complex topics in a way that students understand, something for which there may not always be time in fast-paced lectures.
Choosing an online biology tutor through Principal Tutors:
- Principal Tutors only engage fully qualified teachers. Every A level biology teacher we work with has a thorough experience of working in British schools and delivering the A level biology curriculum. The tutors we engage have a genuine passion for their subject and are keen to share their knowledge.
- Our customer support is also provided by qualified teachers who can use their experience and knowledge to address any queries or concerns quickly.
- We utilise a unique tutor matching procedure to enable us to provide the best A level biology teacher for your child’s individual needs. That means that all of the hard work is taken out of finding the right tutor for your child – we do it all for you. However, if you would like to change your tutor at any point, it is easy and straightforward to do.
- Sessions are delivered online and are compatible with any device. Our tutors are flexible and can deliver sessions at times to suit you, so they fit in with busy family life. We can arrange for tuition sessions to be recorded at your request.
- Each biology tutor can provide detailed feedback after each tuition session. This will outline any targets that your child needs to be working on and can help them identify particular areas to improve.
Please explore our website for more information or contact us for further information and advice.