Electrical Engineering Lecturer (BTEC/HNC)
Part-Time 3 days per week
Engineering tutor needed for a Stockport based Engineering Training provider.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about engineering and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the field of electrical engineering, experience of teaching, and have strong organisational and communication skills in order to inspire and educate learners.
This role is part-time on an ongoing basis.
Tue/Wed/Thur (3 days per week)
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Engineering (General Engineering) RQF-603/0450/9
- Unit 1 – Engineering Design
- Unit 3 – Engineering Science
- Unit 4 – Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- Unit 15 - Automation, Robotics and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Unit 19 - Electrical and Electronic Principles
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma In Advanced Manufacturing Engineering(Development Technical Knowledge) 601/9054/1
- Unit 19 - Selecting and using Programmable Controllers
- Unit 24 - Principles and applications of Electronic devices and circuits
- Unit 30 - Electronic Measurement and testing
- Unit 33 - Further Electrical principles
- Unit 56 - Electrical and Electronic Principles in Engineering
This position will have you working for one of the leading engineering training providers in the North West helping young people succeed in engineering based careers.
Their training centre has a modern fully fitted out training facilities. They are a specialist provider of training to apprentices.
DBS Disclosure will be required and we can assist in obtaining one if required.
Teach and assess BTEC/HNC Level 3/4 units as described above.
Experience teaching engineering at levels 3 and/or level 4.
HNC or above in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering minimum and/or degree in engineering
A teaching qualification (desirable but not essential)
Excellent communication skills
Highly motivated learners on day release apprenticeships.